Thursday, June 14, 2007

What's Cooking?

the summer season is almost over and i still have loads of memories to put unto thee, my blog.

i'm lazy. no, i'm afraid to upload pictures meanwhile that pc at home is not yet dsl-connected. which makes me wonder: does it really take ages for pldt &/or its contractor (pldt's lame excuse) to do the job? oh well, seems like.

~0~

and what's cooking, huh?

a new baby, er a baby gadget is arriving in 30 days! run forex run. and quick please.

this i don't want to wait for ages.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ate darlene!
mine is bayantel dsl. ok naman when it comes to speed. but before the line finally got connected, nainis din ako sa experience ko. the first agent i talked to told me to "survey" first my area to see if there are people in my neighborhood who use bayantel line. i mean, aren't the agents supposed to know which areas in metro manila have bayantel connections? after that conversation with the agent, i resolved sa pldt na ako magpapakabit.

but one day, my cousin told me may kilala siyang bayantel agent who handled her application for a dsl line. hayun, naayos din.