Saturday, September 08, 2007

Inventory

if there's one thing that a scrapbooker needs to do other than creating masterpieces, and yes, shopping, it would be to learn the art of inventory.

i am guilty of not doing this myself, i mean regularly. the first time i did, i found that, aside from several papers, i haven't used these yet:

my mm setter. why? my hammer comes in handy.
oh, don't get me wrong. this surely do an excellent job.
it's just that i kept it somewhere & totally forgot about it.
so this toy is now within reach so it can do me some action next time.

this cutie-pie tote. but hey, we have the license to collect shoes & bags, right?
~0~
pray God, husband doesn't read this, or else.....

1 comment:

cabbie lopez said...

hi! i got a pink one of this sps tote!!!! this is so cool!! nasa blog ko rin ang pic nya! hahahah.