Saturday, December 01, 2007

What To Do On a Holiday?

create.

i decided to do something productive on a friday, a holiday.

i remember my sister asked me to make christmas cards to be sold at her store. what, me? mass produce? not quite. i managed to make 22 cards using purely stash. the only things i bought were the envelopes & the protective plastics. i will do some more depending on the demand.

my sister wanted the simple ones, to my advantage :->
for sale here....
and here.
materials used: cs: white, green & red bazzill;
pps: pc slab, chatterbox, mem block 3 & 4, punch studio holiday kit;
ink: tsukineko brilliance black, cb chestnut roan, red & green inkadinkado;
stamps: inkadinkado;
misc: deco art twinkle glitter, ribbons, blings, eyelets;
tools: mm instant setter, coluzzle oval template

so basic, so easy!

No comments: