Friday, September 22, 2006

Scrapfest Galore

see my loot?

over the weekend, i attended the scrapfest in september organized by the scrappinmoms at the makati parks & gardens. thanks goodness i came early because after the registration (though i was pre-registered at #20 at that!), i had all the time to hover the suppliers' booths.

what did i get? loads of paper! and that's not counting the embellishments and stickers i hoarded *wink*.

and since i was too busy booth-hopping, it was too late when i realized that i should have paid attention while the winning raffle tickets were called. what if my # was called?

it was a pity i was not able to join the scrap challenge as i had to leave when it started. sayang, i had pa naman w/ me stolen shots of husband preparing breakfast and watering our plants. it would have been good subjects for the 'stolen moments' theme of the challenge.

but more than the high i got from the loot & demos, it was great to meet fellow scrappers - - the kind of breed i share this passion called paper scrapping. one thing is for sure, we've all been biten by the scrap bug! the casualty? my wallet. but i don't mind. will never.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day po! I was looking for some possible scrapbook resources locally and found a link to your site. I am also into paper scrapbooking. Rookie pa lang ;). I've made a few pages pa lang. I buy my supplies from a scrapbooking store in galleria. Anyway, I read na rin some of your posts and nakakatuwa naman kay waray ka liwat ngay-an.

Ingat!