Thursday, October 27, 2005

Attaining a Secret Wish

God really answers prayers, even secret wishes (yes, even those that you just keep to yourself!).
Last Sunday, Oct. 23 while Nanay Luz (my mother-in-law) was preparing to attend the mass and procession for the Feast of Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary in Oras, she handed to me a small white thing, which I thought was a paper - - - a pasalubong from Dada, our auntie-nun who just got from Rome. I couldn't contain my happiness 'coz it's the rosary beads that I have been longing for!!! Wow, nice na the silver packaging, smells like roses pa.
Back in Manila, I texted Dada:
me: good afternoon. i received the rosary beads i longed 4. i couldn't thank u enough Dada.
salamat talaga. i'm blessed!
dada: ok. iyon lang naman kaya kong bilhin. i am glad u lyk it.
It's a reassuring feeling that it was given to me on such perfect timing. Believe me, it's my treasured possession.

No comments: